This topic assists you to exit LawMaster.
- To exit LawMaster do one of the following:
- In the file menu, click exit.
- Click the close button on the environment and matter info bar.
- Click yes to "Do you want to exit LawMaster?”
- If you have any documents checked out, LawMaster prompts you to check them in, do one of the following:
- Click yes if you want to check your documents in.
- Click no to keep them checked out.
- Click cancel to remain logged in to LawMaster.
- When you exit LawMaster, it does the following:
- Reports if documents are checked out.
- Updates your login history, noting the time logged on and off.
- Clears cached files not used for more than seven days or the number of days defined by your system administrator.
You can also select Alt-F4 and then Y on your keyboard to logout of LawMaster.
Any matters left open when you exit LawMaster automatically re-open if you select 'yes' to restore work when you next login.
There is no content with the specified labels