While using LawMaster the Matter Toolbar disappears but will re-appear after LawMaster or the PC is closed and reopened
The most common reason for this is a lack of memory on the PC in question. To troubleshoot:
- Make sure all Windows and Office updates have been applied
- Make sure that the minimum specs are met:
- Go to📚Knowledge Base
- Scroll down the page
- Click the Hardware and Software Minimum requirements link found under the User Documents heading
- Get your IT to run some process monitoring to check how the memory/hard drive/network/cpu etc is fairing when the issue occurs.
Bear in mind that we recommend a minimum of 8GB of memory for LawMaster so 12 or 16GB would be needed especially if opening multiple tabs in Chrome etc.
If you always have lots of Chrome tabs open then I suggest using a Chrome addin called "Tab Suspender" that helps keep memory usage down while tabs are not in use.
- To make sure that there isn't an issue with the installation of LawMaster fully uninstall LawMaster, reboot and then re-install LawMaster.
There is no content with the specified labels