- During Business hours:
08:30 to 17:00 AEST (and AEDT during daylight saving periods), Monday to Friday excluding national public holidays.
- For out of hours system outages please call our Out of Hours System Outage Number: 1300 135 213
- Critical: the LawMaster software is rendered inoperative or is unable to be used for essential processing functions. Acknowledgement within 1 hour of learning of the problem. First update to Client within 4 hours, whenever possible. Further updates at 4-hour intervals. Within 1 business day LawMaster will provide a workaround or a fix, or failing this, LawMaster will provide a plan for urgent rectification.
- High: Essential processing functionality or software access interrupted, degraded or unusable, having a severe impact on availability. No acceptable alternative is possible. First update to Client within 4 hours. Further updates as required. Within 2 business days LawMaster will provide a workaround or a fix, or failing this, LawMaster will provide a plan for urgent rectification.
- Medium: Non-critical processing is unusable or hard to use having an operational impact, but with no direct impact on LawMaster availability. A workaround is available. First update to Client within 1 business day. Further updates as required.
- Normal: First update to Client within 1 business day. Further updates as required.
- System Outage Out of Hours: After Hours Emergency System Outage Support is provided on a best endeavours basis for system outages.
Emergency support can be logged by calling the Helpdesk number 1300 135 213. The caller will be directed to the critical after hour’s voicemail and asked to leave a message. The message will be converted to a SMS message and dispatched to LawMaster technical support. The technical team will use its best efforts to contact you to resolve the issue but this is subject to staff availability and other priority incidents.